About this product
BECOME THE MOST SUCCESSFUL MERCHANT OF THE KINGDOM IN 16BIT TRADER
Economy has changed since its very first moment of existence; new societies mean new and unusual forms of trading. Anyway, there are always two factors that remain… merchants and experience.16bit Trader is the latest strategy RPG game by Forever Entertainment, the same developers of Millie and Merchants of Kaidan.
Buy, sell, and think wisely to become the richest merchant of the entire realm. Experience by yourself how hard merchant lives where in the nostalgic setting of the game, where bargains weren’t usual and bandits threatened along the paths between cities. Use your merchant abilities to change citizens’ opinion and needs: spread and pursue rumors, help people with their needs, hire companions for your dangerous trips, and try to invest in rare artifacts to make the biggest profit you can out of it.
Expand your little company along the kingdom and become the richest merchant of these lands. Become the legend you should be inside this changing world and control the market as you wish. You will have to manage every single aspect of the game and monitor the fluctuations of the market if you want to achieve the biggest profit. Buy cheap and sell high, that’s the philosophy of the game.
ACHIEVING THE GOAL MAY BE HARD, BUT THE REWARDS ARE WELL WORTH
- Travel and trade in dozens of villages and cities. Prices change from a city to another; good merchants know how to make a profit out of this
- Try to manage prices, products, sellers, and buyers for a bigger profit
- Random encounters in the game will make your 16bit experience way harder. Not everybody can reach the top. Can you?
- Try to accomplish all the quests of the game
- 16-bit games can also have great graphics, and 16bit Trader is the proof
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Celeron or AMD at 1.6 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 6600, ATI/AMD Radeaon HD2400 XT
- OS: OSX 10
- Processor: Intel Dual Core
- Graphics: nVidia 320M or higher, or Radeon 7000 or higher, or Intel HD 3000 or higher