About this product
BORDERLANDS 2, THE RESULT WHEN RPG MEETS SHOOTER
This second installment of the Borderlands franchise developed by Gearbox Software is the sequel of the jaw-dropping shooter that was Borderlands. The game is set in the fictional world of Pandora, the same deserted wasteland seen in Borderlands, now full of quite psychologically unstable mercenaries, soldiers of fortune ,and scavengers looking for survival.
Play the game that combines perfectly RPG with first-person shooter features. Borderlands brought a new way to see action videogames with its innovative perspective. Well, Borderlands 2 just took it to the next level. Assume the role of the new mercenaries available in one of the most ambitious entries ever developed by the team of Gearbox and choose between new character classes, creating your own squad of badass soldiers of fortune.
The incredible storyline of Borderlands 2 is set five years after the events seen in Borderlands. After finding the Vault, the president of the Hyperion Corporation rules and secures the resources of the planet with an iron fist. Right when the dusty lands of Pandora seem to have reached a doubtful peace, new rumors about another Vault spread across the galaxy, drawing the attention of new Vault Hunters. Borderlands is the new adventure everybody has been waiting for and it promises hours and hours of fun and thrill.
PLAY BORDERLANDS 2, THE SEQUEL OF THE GAME OF THE YEAR CHOSEN BY EDGE
- It may be the same world, but Pandora has changed a lot actually. Explore every centimeter of the redesigned outlaw planet of Borderlands 2 and discover the secrets hidden in the Vault while enjoying the impressive landscapes created for this second installment of the franchise: caverns, tundra, mountains, volcanoes, and acid seas
- Several vehicles are also available to set chaos along Pandora. Drive the Cara-Van or the Buzzard and run over your enemies while shooting them apart with the guns attached to the vehicles
- New game, new enemies, same bloodlust. Unstable survivors and adventurous mercenaries are waiting for you in Pandora. However, humans aren’t the biggest enemy you will find; zombies, mutants, and robots wander these lands and attack everyone they see. Fight against the new, powerful, and massive bosses of Borderlands 2
- Everyone becomes a scavenger in Pandora. Fight and loot enemy supplies to get new weapons, attachments, grenades, shields, and equipment
- You won’t believe how many hidden secrets you can find in Borderlands 2. Films, games, cartoons…
- Enjoy with more than 50 hours of breathtaking gameplay in Borderlands 2
- OS: Windows XP SP3
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 2 GB(XP)/ 2 GB(Vista)
- Hard Disk Space: 13 GB free
- Video Memory: 256 MB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8500 /ATI Radeon HD 2600
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
- Other Requirements:Initial installation requires one-time internet connection for Steam authentication; software installations required (included with the game) include Steam Client, DirectX 9, Microsoft .NET 4 Framework, Visual C++ Redistributable 2005, Visual C++ Redistributable 2008, Visual C++ Redistributable 2010, and AMD CPU Drivers (XP Only/AMD Only)