Out of stock
Dying Light (Steam)
PC Steam Worldwide Game Key
About this product
EVERYTHING CHANGES OVERNIGHT IN THE LATEST VIDEO GAME FROM TECHLAND
Dying Light is a first-person, action survival video game set in the city of Harran, a quarantine zone infested with zombie-like creatures due to a viral outbreak. You play as Kyle Crane, an undercover agent with one dangerous mission: infiltrate into the quarantine zone and retrieve an important file that was stolen.
This game plays with day-night cycles to give a whole new perspective to survival video games. Explore Harran during the day and find a shelter for the night. During the night, enemies become more aggressive and unpredictable, so you will need to run or hide if you want to escape from them.
PURCHASE THIS INCREDIBLE OFFER AND ENJOY ALL THE CONTENT OF DYING LIGHT
- Enjoy every minute of the dozens of missions in the game. Follow the stunning story of Kyle Crane in his adventure along Harran
- Play online with up to 4 players in the cooperative mode and slay countless hordes of zombies. You can now try to survive the night, though it’s going to be quite complicated even with 3 other survivors. The game’s campaign can also be played entirely in cooperative mode
- Be The Zombie mode: you can also choose to be one of those human-eaters and hunt down other survivors. Use your new abilities such as night vision and venom tendrils to kill the other players in the blink of an eye. This mode adds a new multiplayer experience to the classic run-and-kill modes
- Agility is a new weapon. Parkour-like movements allow you to run through the city avoiding zombies, jump onto platforms and rooftops, and climb buildings. You will need to master your parkour skills if you want to have a chance in Harran
- Running and jumping is vital in this game. Looking back while running will help you to escape from zombies
- You can run, but you can’t hide forever. That’s the main reason why the developers also added some amazing weapons to your arsenal. Use melee weapons such as bats, axes, machetes, and throwing knives. Shooting zombies in the face will never go out of date, so why don’t you also use pistols, shotguns, and assault rifles? There are also hidden weapons. Will you find them all?
- Get XP with your character and upgrade three different skill trees: Agility, Power, and Survivor. Each of them is aimed to learn specific abilities that can fit different combat styles
- OS: Windows® 7 64-bit / Windows® 8 64-bit / Windows® 8.1 64-bit
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-2500 @3.3 GHz / AMD FX-8320 @3.5 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM DDR3
- Hard Drive: 40 GB free space
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 560 / AMD Radeon™ HD 6870 (1GB VRAM)
- DirectX®: Version 11
- Sound: DirectX® compatible
- Additional Notes: Laptop versions of graphics cards may work but are NOT officially supported.
Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)
Sign up for our newsletter