About this product
Warning! This product is for Rockstar Social Club platform, it CANNOT be activated and played on Steam platform.
WELCOME BACK TO LOS SANTOS
Here comes a new version of the mythical game series developed by Rockstar North. Grand Theft Auto V tells the story of three men: Trevor Philips, a mad psychopath, Franklin Clinton, a street hustler, and Michael De Santa, a retired bank robber. They all three see their lives entangled with some of the most dangerous criminals of Los Santos. Play as the three of them and try to survive in a world of death, corruption, and crime. You can trust nobody in the ruthless city of Los Santos.
Grand Theft Auto franchise is back with its biggest game so far. With influences from other Rockstar’s projects such as Max Payne 3 and Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto 5 will take your breath away.
JOIN TREVOR, FRANKLIN AND MICHAEL THROUGH THIS OUTLAW WORLD
- Get ready for the huge map of GTA 5. You will need years to discover all the secrets that hide in Los Santos. Mountains, lakes, rivers, massive cities, endless highways…
- Play as Michael, Trevor, and Franklin almost at the same time by changing the character during the mission. You will be able to complete missions in many different ways depending on who you choose
- Choose between first-person or third-person view depending on your preferences. First-person view will allows you to experience Grand Theft Auto in a whole different way
- Customize the character as you wish: clothes, tattoos, haircuts, and more. A deep customization system allows you to create a character that looks exactly like you
- Use a large variety of weapons to complete all your missions: melee guns, handguns, submachine guns, assault rifles, light machine guns, shotguns, sniper rifles, grenades, and heavy weaponry such as RPG and miniguns. Everything you could have ever imagined can be bought in the game
- Plan your missions with your own crew and methods. GTA 5 gives you the opportunity of making it smooth and quiet or violent and loud. That is only up to you
- Planes, motorcycles, jet skis, helicopters... even submarines. Everything is possible in Grand Theft Auto V
- The new shooting mechanics are more fluid. Weapons are displayed in a wheel to allow you to change quickly
- Play online and control the streets of Los Santos making money and building your reputation in new online modes. Up to 30 players can play together and explore this open world
- New content creator. Create your own Deathmatches, Races, and Capture missions and enjoy them with friends
The game offers players a huge range of PC-specific customization options, including over 25 separate configurable settings for texture quality, shaders, tessellation, anti-aliasing and more, as well as support and extensive customization for mouse and keyboard controls. Additional options include a population density slider to control car and pedestrian traffic, as well as dual and triple monitor support, 3D compatibility, and plug-and-play controller support.
Grand Theft Auto V for PC also includes Grand Theft Auto Online, with support for 30 players and two spectators. Grand Theft Auto Online for PC will include all existing gameplay upgrades and Rockstar-created content released since the launch of Grand Theft Auto Online, including Heists and Adversary modes.
The PC version of Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online features First Person Mode, giving players the chance to explore the incredibly detailed world of Los Santos and Blaine County in an entirely new way.
Grand Theft Auto V for PC also brings the debut of the Rockstar Editor, a powerful suite of creative tools to quickly and easily capture, edit and share game footage from within Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online. The Rockstar Editor’s Director Mode allows players the ability to stage their own scenes using prominent story characters, pedestrians, and even animals to bring their vision to life. Along with advanced camera manipulation and editing effects including fast and slow motion, and an array of camera filters, players can add their own music using songs from GTAV radio stations, or dynamically control the intensity of the game’s score. Completed videos can be uploaded directly from the Rockstar Editor to YouTube and the Rockstar Games Social Club for easy sharing.
Soundtrack artists The Alchemist and Oh No return as hosts of the new radio station, The Lab FM. The station features new and exclusive music from the production duo based on and inspired by the game’s original soundtrack. Collaborating guest artists include Earl Sweatshirt, Freddie Gibbs, Little Dragon, Killer Mike, Sam Herring from Future Islands, and more. Players can also discover Los Santos and Blaine County while enjoying their own music through Self Radio, a new radio station that will host player-created custom soundtracks