About this product
CHANGING YOUR WAY OF LIFE IS NOT AS EASY AS IT SEEMS. FOLLOW MAX IN HIS REDEMPTION QUEST
Nine years after the release of Max Payne 2: the Fall of Max Payne, Rockstar Studios brings the next part of Max’s dark story. Max Payne 3 is the last third-person shooter of the series. This time, action is taken to the streets and clubs of São Paulo, facing drug dealers and hundreds of gang members; a restless adventure inside the endless spiral of death and suffering that is characteristic inside the Max Payne universe.
The story of this third installment of the Max Payne franchise is set nine years after the events of Max Payne 2. Deeply depressed and addicted to alcohol and painkillers, Max tries to forget or at least overcome the tragedy that took his family away. After being dismissed from the NYPD, Max is forced to start a new life in São Paulo, Brazil, protecting the family of local mogul Rodrigo Branco.
Max Payne tells a story of desperation and survival in an unfamiliar city, where you can trust nobody and they all see you as the enemy. Join Max in his adventure through the streets of São Paulo and find out the truth about that hell of his.
JOIN MAX PAYNE IN HIS LAST ADVENTURE IN THE STREETS OF BRAZIL
- Enjoy the innovative shooting mechanics featured in Max Payne 3: take cover against walls to gain tactical advantage and use bullet time to almost stop the time and aim with incredible precision
- Multiplayer mode with up to 16 players: join competitive and cooperative matches and share the amazing experience of Max Payne with other players from all around the world
- Follow the dark and entangled story of Max Payne in the twisted events of this latest part of the series
- The environment reacts to your movements. The new engine of Rockstar (RAGE) and Natural Motion’s Euphoria Character Behavior System provide fluid and real movements
- Use a wide variety of weapons to keep moving in the streets of São Paulo. From the shells ejecting to the trace of the bullet after each shot, everything looks surprisingly detailed when we talk about guns
- The destructible environments give a fresh air to the Max Payne franchise. If you add this upgraded featured to the constant chaos of previous Max Payne games, the result will be unbelievable
*Online Multiplayer mode for Max Payne will no longer be available in-game on Mac as of 5.31.14.
- OS: Windows 7 32/64 Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 32/64 Service Pack 2, Windows XP 32/64 Service Pack 3
- Processor: Intel Dual Core 2.4 GHZ - i7 3930K 6 Core x 3.06 GHZ / AMD Dual Core 2.6 GHZ - FX8150 8 Core x 3.6 GHZ
- Memory: 2GB - 16GB
- Hard Disk Space: 35 Gigs
- Video Card: NVIDIA® 8600 GT 512MB VRAM – NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 680 2GB VRAM / Radeon HD 3400 512MB VRAM - Radeon HD 7970 3GB VRAM
- Sound Card: 100% Direct X 9.0 compatible – Direct X 9.0 compatible supporting Dolby Digital Live
- Additional:Please refer to your hardware manufacturer and http://support.rockstargames.com/home for current compatibility information. Some system components such as mobile chipsets,
Integrated, and AGP graphics cards may be incompatible. Unlisted specifications may not be supported by publisher.
- Other Requirements: Initial activation requires internet connection and a valid Rockstar Social Club account (13+ to register); Online play requires log-in to Rockstar Social Club (13+); software installation required including GameShield IronWrap; DirectX and Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86).