Available from 1 marketplace sellersSell yours
About this product
Delivery Type: Digital
Bit: 32/64 bit
Validity of the license: unlimited
Publication Type: OEM
Update your computer to the new generation of Windows 10Our new offer for Windows 10 Home OEM CD-KEY has immediate delivery and complete warranty on the product by the manufacturer.
With this listing you will get a new license for Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM that will allow you to install this operating system from a new installation. This product might also be used to activate Windows 10 Home if your computer already has it, but it is still not licensed.
Update your computer today to the last version of Windows and bring your computer to a new life.
Please check the minimum requirements for using this operating system below.
Processor:1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC
1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit
Hard disk space:16 GB for 32-bit OS 20 GB for 64-bit OS
Graphics card:DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
Please download the files and follow the official guidance for activating your system. During Windows 10 installation you should not use the product key although Windows 10 prompts you for it. In both cases press 'Skip for now' button and let Windows 10 install.
· What to do if I have Windows 10 Home, but I want Windows 10 Pro?
As it is an OEM license we recommend you to follow the few very simple steps after you buy a Windows 10 Pro key from us:
1. Open Settings > go to Update and Security.
2. Click on Activation > Go To Store.
3. Click on “I have a Windows 10 Pro product key” just below the $99.99 button.
4. Enter VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T and click “Start Upgrade”. This is a default key used only for the upgrade.
5. Now your copy of Windows has been upgraded to Pro.
6. Open again Settings > Update & Security and choose Activation.
7. Enter your Windows 10 Pro key which you received from us.
· What to do if I receive error 0xC004C008?
Please use the automated phone activation system, as in most cases this method solves the issue. In order to start the phone activation please type SLUI 04 in the search box on the taskbar and press Enter. Then follow the instructions on the screen to activate Windows.
· What does error code:0x004f050 mean?
It means that you have a wrong version, i.e. you apply Windows 10 Pro key to Windows 10 Home system. Please note, that Windows 10 Home N and Windows 10 Home Single Language are different versions and our keys would not be valid.