About this product
DEFY EVERYTHING YOU KNEW ABOUT PHYSICS IN PORTAL 2
Some people think that puzzle platform video games are boring… That’s because they haven’t played Portal 2 yet! Discover this tricky first person game created by Valve Corporation, the same developers of games like Team Fortress, Left 4 Dead, and Day of Defeat. Portal 2 is one of those games that get you addicted from the very first moment thanks to its incredible gameplay, teleport movements, and the transformation of horizontal and vertical momentum.
You play as Chell, the same protagonist of the previous game, awakening in a stasis chamber in the Aperture Science facilities. She meets then Wheatley, a personality core that will help her through her adventure. Defeat the superior artificial intelligence of GLaDOS and keep moving through the Aperture Science complex while overcoming the challenges of this incredible adventure beyond physics.
REALITY CHANGES ONCE YOU CROSS THE PORTAL
- Interact with the environment in the innovative ways of the Portal series. Dare to cross the line that separates physics from reality and use teleport as your new ally
- Test your skills in tricky levels that will challenge even the most imaginative players. The solution to your problem could be right behind you, but you won’t realize until you change perspective
- Play in single and cooperative campaigns and explore the Aperture Science Laboratory. Complete all levels of the game and enjoy hours of fun in Portal 2
- The mechanics of the game may seem complicated, but you won’t see it that way after the initial tutorial levels. Learn how to use the powers of your robots in Portal 2
- Change the properties of many surfaces and use them to reach hidden locations. Imagination is the only thing you’ll need
- Several test chambers that have been featured in Portal 2 are based on some of the first Portal game. This gives you a familiar yet distant feeling, since the story of Portal 2 is set once again in the same facilities
- Experience the story of Portal 2 with friends in split screen or online with other players regardless of the platform in which they play. Coordinate each other and overcome the challenges of your adventure
- Download additional content for the game and expand Portal 2 or create your own new content thanks to the map editor featured in the game. Modify structures and chambers and share them with other players of the community
- Extensive single player: Featuring next generation gameplay and a wildly-engrossing story.
- Complete two-person co-op: Multiplayer game featuring its own dedicated story, characters, and gameplay.
- Advanced physics: Allows for the creation of a whole new range of interesting challenges, producing a much larger but not harder game.
- Original music.
- Massive sequel: The original Portal was named 2007's Game of the Year by over 30 publications worldwide.
- Editing Tools: Portal 2 editing tools will be included.
- OS: Windows 7 / Vista / XP
- Processor: 3.0 GHz P4, Dual Core 2.0 (or higher) or AMD64X2 (or higher)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video card must be 128 MB or more and with support for Pixel Shader 2.0b (ATI Radeon X800 or higher / NVIDIA GeForce 7600 or higher / Intel HD Graphics 2000 or higher).
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible