About this product
CREATE THE WORLD YOU ALWAYS DREAMED WITH IN SIMCITY, THE BEST CITY SIMULATOR EVER CREATED
SimCity is the best city-building simulator that you will ever find. The team of Maxis has been working for a while now in this latest reboot of the SimCity series. Build your very own city with residential zones, commercial avenues, and industrial facilities. Everything you ever dream with for your city can be now included in the one you create in SimCity. It is up to you if you want a green, industrial, or high-tech city.
Manage the public services of the city including public transport and facilities and connect every point of the city. Build huge cities like New York or London or more little ones like Frankfurt or Barcelona and provide your citizens with everything they need to succeed in life. Rule the city with your own politics, you choose how it works and the city will react depending on your decisions.
The destiny of your Sim City is only in your hands.
BUILD AND MANAGE, THAT’S WHAT’S ALL ABOUT IN SIMCITY
- The distribution of your city can lead to problems for your city. Pollution, traffic, and economic problems will be more visible in the game and it will affect the life of the citizens
- Use the new types of roads available in SimCity to create innovative neighborhoods and facilities. Use curved roads to draw the outline of your city and run away from the typical orthogonal roads of previous games
- Unlike in previous games, there are resources that are finite. You should think twice the economic basis of your city, since its economy can collapse if a specific resource runs out
- The density of the roads of your city will determine the density of the buildings. Invest in better roads if you want to access bigger buildings
- Public services are essential for a city to grow bigger: fire stations, police, and medical coverage. Invest in this field for safety, health, and security. You don’t want your citizens to suffer because of crime or health problems, right?
- Different transportation options are included in the game such as buses, boats, trams, and planes. Allow your Sims to move through the city
- Taxes aren’t useless: pool the collective wealth of different cities to create common facilities including international airports and massive power plants
- First multiplayer mode inside SimCity. Regions can now house different cities. Interact with other cities for the best profit!