About this product
- Three races, one battle. The war that has been running for years is still ongoing. Overcome your enemy in restless battles inside the amazing universe of Starcraft
- Use new added units in your battles against the Terrans. They also have new units in their ranks, so combat gets more and more interesting. Widow mines, Hellbats, Oracles, Vipers, Swarm Hosts, and Mothership Cores. More units mean more fun
- Command the Zergs in around 20 completely new single player missions and defeat the Terrans if you want your race to survive
- Play as Sarah Kerrigan, the intrepid commander, even inside the battlefield. She is not like the ones that give orders; instead, she prefers to jump on the battlefield with her rifle and fight by herself. Not like other units, Kerrigan has very own skills and abilities and can respawn after death
- Arcade mode in Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm! This game contains this and more arcade-like games, so you will get several games in one. Sounds cool, right?
- Create your content and share it with the community in the Steam Workshop. Rank them and help the best ones to reach the top
DISCOVER THE SECOND PART OF THE STARCRAFT II TRILOGY IN STARCRAFT II: HEART OF THE SWARM
Blizzard Entertainment, the king of real-time strategy video games, has developed a new masterpiece for the Starcart franchise. StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm is an expansion pack to Star Craft II: Wings of Liberty and expands its stunning fight among three of the most powerful races in the universe: Zergs, Terrans, and Protoss. This new expansion pack contributes to enlarge the Starcraft experience and take it to the next level with new changes to multiplayer modes, new units and the next part of the campaign that thrilled thousands of gamers all around the world.
This second installment of the Starcraft II trilogy follows the story of the previous game, Wings of Liberty. Two years after the events of the first part of the trilogy, Terran Dominion hordes attack Jim Raynor, Sarah Kerrigan and their allies in the Umojan Protectorate. Many of the Zergs reach the Hyperion and escape but Jim Raynor is captured and executed. Sarah Kerrigan is now the main character and her mission is to assume leadership of the scattered Zergs and defeat Terran Dominion. Reorganize the army of the Zergs and defend your race in front of General Warfield, the leader of the Dominion army.