About this product
A NEW EXPANSION FOR THE HIGHLY-ACCLAIMED STARCRAFT II: WINGS OF LIBERTY
The entire galaxy is in serious danger and only Hierach Artanis, leader of the Protoss race, can save it from destruction. Aiur, your homeworld, was invaded by the Zerg race. You have raised a fleet of powerful warships know as the Golden Armada to face the invaders and reclaim your own world. However, this won’t be your only challenge since Amon, an ancient evil, threatens the fate of the galaxy. You must fight against hostile races and avoid darkness in your sector, saving millions of lives.
This is an expansion for StarCraft: Wings of Liberty, a military science fiction strategy video game developed by Blizzard Entertainment. Including several multiplayer changes, additional units, and a continuing campaign, StarCraft: Legacy of the Void will deliver hours and hours of new gameplay to your StarCraft experience.
The long and memorable story of StarCraft comes to an end with this latest entry of the amazing franchise. It has been highly acclaimed by those who enjoy RTS because of his breathtaking plot focused on the Protoss race. This allows the player to enjoy the game from a whole new perspective.
DEFEAT YOUR ENEMIES AND SAVE YOUR RACE FROM EXTINCTION
- New and unique campaign missions. Play as Artanis and command a Protoss army in its desperate last stand. You must save your race and there are no more options but defending it and facing your enemy
- The arsenal of StarCraft has been increased with new units for each race. Lurkers, ravangers, disruptors, adepts, liberators, and cyclones
- Multiplayer has changed into a more aggressive gameplay. Resources quantity has been decreased and the amount of workers at the beginning of the game has been increased. These changes encourage territorial control and minimize the lack of action at the beginning of previous games
- Cooperative missions: master your skills in StarCraft with objective-driven missions. Play with friends and take command of the units using StarCrafts legends such as Hierarch Artanis, Jin Raynor, and Sarah Kerrigan
- There is no need to fight alone. Play alongside one friend in Archon mode. You both control the same army against two other players. You will need new and innovative cooperative tactics to defeat your opponents
- Show your skills in daily competitions and become the most feared commander of the universe. Fight against players from around the world in elimination rounds and prove that no one can defeat you
Archon Mode - Two Player Single Base Control - Two heads are better than one: you and an ally share control over a single base to battle against two enemies in multiplayer action. Learn basic tactics from a seasoned veteran or amplify the power of a burgeoning all-star. Embody the spirit of the Archon and merge together to become a greater, unified force.
Allied Commanders - Objective Based Co-Op - Join the battle with a friend in an open-ended cooperative experience. Choose a powerful commander from your favorite race and fight in diverse scenarios with dynamic, campaign-style objectives. Level up your commander to gain access to new units, abilities, and customization options for your army. The time is now. The theater of war awaits, commander.